Leather Vest : Target (similar)
Tee: ℅ Pimadoll (similar)
Jeans: Current Elliot  ( similar )
Heels: Bakers (similar)
(Bag and vest borrowed from Maytedoll)

I really wanted to reshoot these during the day but since I haven't been updating and I'm currently out of town I needed to update my blog. I wore this sometime last week to a RewardStyle get together and after girls night during the day I wasn't wearing the vest since its still pretty hot in Dallas. I was super excited about these Current Elliot jeans I wanted since I saw Cheryl Cole and Jessica Alba wear them. These jeans are originally $240 and I was so lucky to find on Poshmark brand new with tags for only $50 and not even because I had a credit that amount form the app so in reality I only paid $4.99 for these amazing pair of jeans. BTW you can shop my closet HERE




Photography my little sister Jennifer Marie 
 Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube


Leather Vest : Target (similar)
Tee: ℅ Pimadoll (similar)
Jeans: Current Elliot  ( similar )
Heels: Bakers (similar)
(Bag and vest borrowed from Maytedoll)

I really wanted to reshoot these during the day but since I haven't been updating and I'm currently out of town I needed to update my blog. I wore this sometime last week to a RewardStyle get together and after girls night during the day I wasn't wearing the vest since its still pretty hot in Dallas. I was super excited about these Current Elliot jeans I wanted since I saw Cheryl Cole and Jessica Alba wear them. These jeans are originally $240 and I was so lucky to find on Poshmark brand new with tags for only $50 and not even because I had a credit that amount form the app so in reality I only paid $4.99 for these amazing pair of jeans. BTW you can shop my closet HERE




Photography my little sister Jennifer Marie 
 Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

14 comments

  1. Sweet pictures and a lovely outfit! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit !
    I love your leopard jeans and vest.

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool jeans, me encantan con el chaleco de cuero! Este look tiene una vibra de los 80's-90-s fascinante!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It?s the old what goes around comes around routine. Did you acquired lots of links and I see lots of trackbacks??
    Dynamics crm training

    ReplyDelete
  5. lately, I did not give plenty of thought to giving responses on site page reports and have positioned responses even less. Reading through your pleasant content, will assist me to do so sometimes.
    Dynamics AX training

    ReplyDelete
  6. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! Its always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! Im sure you had fun writing this article.
    Latest jobs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit and I really like the vest!
    http://www.anotherside-of-me.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i loVe your hair <3 amazing look :)

    www.karmellove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit;)

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Online Shopping add so much convenience in daily life especially for women because ladies mostly spent time in shopping even in tough working schedules, now via online shopping portal mostly quality products for women like jewelry, clothing, bags, footwear easily buy able with free home delivery option included mostly direct online shopping sites are security enable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love that vest! and your hair is great!! xo

    http://www.somewherelately.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your hair color! x

    http://thefabulousandrea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page