Accept more. Judge Less. Top: ℅ SheSheBonBon.com
Sunglasses: H&M
Jeans: ℅ Dittos Here
Bag: ℅ JustFab 
Booties: Steve Madden Here
Hello,  let me begin in saying that I've been wearing this bag non stop ever since I received it and have had so many compliments on it. I've been looking for the perfect burgundy bag for fall...  this one is so firm, perfect size plus great quality! The bag is from the new and very first collection of Paulina Rubio for JustFab that launched this month. Her first collection includes 13 shoes and nine handbag styles inspired by Rubio’s personal style, best part is the VIP members-only pricing of $39.95. Hope you like it as much as I do. :) 







Photography Daniel Meza

Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube






Accept more. Judge Less. Top: ℅ SheSheBonBon.com
Sunglasses: H&M
Jeans: ℅ Dittos Here
Bag: ℅ JustFab 
Booties: Steve Madden Here
Hello,  let me begin in saying that I've been wearing this bag non stop ever since I received it and have had so many compliments on it. I've been looking for the perfect burgundy bag for fall...  this one is so firm, perfect size plus great quality! The bag is from the new and very first collection of Paulina Rubio for JustFab that launched this month. Her first collection includes 13 shoes and nine handbag styles inspired by Rubio’s personal style, best part is the VIP members-only pricing of $39.95. Hope you like it as much as I do. :) 







Photography Daniel Meza

Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube


6 comments

  1. I love your top! nice outfit!

    lifeisashoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely amazing !
    visit my blog : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Ash! First thing I notice was the cool sweatshirt, but then my eyes went straight to the loose braid, looks so cool!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  4. All type of Pakistani Dresses at Pakistan Clothing in U.K Pakistan
    Clothing

    ReplyDelete
  5. please a tutorial of your braid and make up i really liked!!!

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page