I LIKE YOU tee ℅ Furor Moda Here
Skirt: H&M Similar
Sneakers: Target  Here
Heels: Primadonna here
Bag: ℅ Olivia + Joy Here 


 Hello everyone, cant believe these pictures are from two weeks ago before the weather here in Dallas completely dropped down to the 40s, 50s highest maybe 70s. I wore this with wedge sneakers but I wanted to show how the heels completely change the outfits vibe. So sorry I haven't been blogging almost all this entire month but I broke my computer two weeks ago :(!!! Hopefully I will be getting a new computer soon but for now I will be trying my best to update more frequently!  I'm actually already working on my next post :) 






Photography MayteDoll

Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube


 I LIKE YOU tee ℅ Furor Moda Here
Skirt: H&M Similar
Sneakers: Target  Here
Heels: Primadonna here
Bag: ℅ Olivia + Joy Here 


 Hello everyone, cant believe these pictures are from two weeks ago before the weather here in Dallas completely dropped down to the 40s, 50s highest maybe 70s. I wore this with wedge sneakers but I wanted to show how the heels completely change the outfits vibe. So sorry I haven't been blogging almost all this entire month but I broke my computer two weeks ago :(!!! Hopefully I will be getting a new computer soon but for now I will be trying my best to update more frequently!  I'm actually already working on my next post :) 






Photography MayteDoll

Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

4 comments

  1. you look so stylish !
    visit my blog : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is some beneficial material. It took me some time to come across this internet site but it was worth the time. King Size Male Enhancement I noticed this article was buried in bing and not the number one spot. This web site has a ton of first-rate stuff and it does not deserve to be burried in the searches like that. By the way Im going to save this site to my favorites.http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/king-size-male-enhancement/


    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I read a few of your other posts and wanted to know if you would be interested in exchanging blogroll links?I'm having a small issue I cant seem to be able to subscribe your rss feed, I'm using google reader fyi. BrainFire The Zune concentrates on being a Portable Media Player. Not a web browser. Not a game machine. Maybe in the future itll do even better in those areas, but for now its a fantastic way to organize and listen to your music and videos, and is without peer in that regard. The iPods strengths are its web browsing and apps. If those sound more compelling, perhaps it is your best choice.http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/brainfire/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page