Sweater: ℅ she inside sold out but found it HERE
Shorts: Romwe (old) similar
Bag: Olivia + Joy here
Boots:℅ NotRated Here 
 Hope everyone had a safe and super fun Halloween! FUN FACT about this sweater is that it's a UniSex sweater. When I saw it I honestly didn't like it for me but I had to show my hubby since he is obsessed with anything King Tut. I ended up ordering it in a bigger size to give it to him and ends up being that I'm the one who has been wearing it non stop. The 3 times I've worn it, I either get stared at or stopped to ask where I got it from, looking at it now I think it's a fun and cool looking sweater that definitely made me step out of my comfort zone by wearing it.  Hope you guys like.


Photography Daniel Meza

Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube








Sweater: ℅ she inside sold out but found it HERE
Shorts: Romwe (old) similar
Bag: Olivia + Joy here
Boots:℅ NotRated Here 
 Hope everyone had a safe and super fun Halloween! FUN FACT about this sweater is that it's a UniSex sweater. When I saw it I honestly didn't like it for me but I had to show my hubby since he is obsessed with anything King Tut. I ended up ordering it in a bigger size to give it to him and ends up being that I'm the one who has been wearing it non stop. The 3 times I've worn it, I either get stared at or stopped to ask where I got it from, looking at it now I think it's a fun and cool looking sweater that definitely made me step out of my comfort zone by wearing it.  Hope you guys like.


Photography Daniel Meza

Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube







7 comments

  1. definitely love the shirt!

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome look!!! I need that sweater ♥

    http://arianascloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning look, Ash! That sweater is to DIE for!!

    Lace and Lipstick Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool sweatshirt. I saw a matching crop and skirt in the king tut style and I was definitely thinking of buying it!

    http://followinmyfabulousness.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page