Sunglasses: H&M Here
Top: Forever21 Here
Jeans: ℅ GJG Here
Heels: Charlotte Russe Here
Bag: ℅ MyBag

First time in a while I don't actually post an outfit the day I wear it … but I couldn't wait to style up my new GJG Denim. Loved how easy it was to take these from day to night with a perfect fit. Cant wait to show you how I styled a camouflage pair.  


Photography Madeline Amashta 

Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube


Sunglasses: H&M Here
Top: Forever21 Here
Jeans: ℅ GJG Here
Heels: Charlotte Russe Here
Bag: ℅ MyBag

First time in a while I don't actually post an outfit the day I wear it … but I couldn't wait to style up my new GJG Denim. Loved how easy it was to take these from day to night with a perfect fit. Cant wait to show you how I styled a camouflage pair.  


Photography Madeline Amashta 

Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube


2 comments

  1. Looking cool Ash! This laid back yet totally chic and trendy look is fab. Loving those shoes!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice outfit :) we love the shoeeeees! <3

    Kisses honney
    Adri, Joha & Nat
    sistersandbloggers.blogspot.com
    @sistersandbloggers

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page