Blazer: Persunmall (similar HERE)
Top: Lookbook

Blue Leather Pants: Closet Piece (HERE)
Heels: HERE

Hello, todays post was shot before the weather and temperature in Dallas dropped and wont stop raining. I am in LOVE with me new pants from Closet Piece!!! I was trying to capture the true color of them in camera but either the pics came out too bright or too dark but check them out on their site HERE  the fit and quality are amazing but the price is even better, only $30. I cant wait to wear them again. Hope you like my outfit. 




Photography MayteDoll


Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

SHOP THE LOOK 










Blazer: Persunmall (similar HERE)
Top: Lookbook

Blue Leather Pants: Closet Piece (HERE)
Heels: HERE

Hello, todays post was shot before the weather and temperature in Dallas dropped and wont stop raining. I am in LOVE with me new pants from Closet Piece!!! I was trying to capture the true color of them in camera but either the pics came out too bright or too dark but check them out on their site HERE  the fit and quality are amazing but the price is even better, only $30. I cant wait to wear them again. Hope you like my outfit. 




Photography MayteDoll


Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

SHOP THE LOOK 





5 comments

  1. such a cute outfit !
    visit my blog : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pants look like real leather! Love the color and style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Start earning today only by creating your account TheWeeklyPay.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm having a weird problem I cannot seem to be able to subscribe your rss feed, I'm using google reader by the way.I have been surfing online BrainFire more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. Its pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/brainfire/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page