Sunglasses Ray-Ban Here
Jacket: Old Navy similar
Shirt: Buffalo Exchange similar
Pants:H&M (only $25) 
check out how similar these Valentino are worth close to $600
Heels:Primadonna (here) (Similar)
Bag: MyBag



Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube


SHOP THE LOOK


Sunglasses Ray-Ban Here
Jacket: Old Navy similar
Shirt: Buffalo Exchange similar
Pants:H&M (only $25) 
check out how similar these Valentino are worth close to $600
Heels:Primadonna (here) (Similar)
Bag: MyBag



Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube


SHOP THE LOOK

5 comments

  1. I really love this fashion blog so much! It really impress me always! By the way, maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC, Facebook?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also like my Facebook page.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

    I will follow you back! :)

    Korean Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks exactly like the kardashian look

    Lady-Pa

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kourtney Kardashians is my all-time favourite style icon. You pulled off that look perfectly!!

    Lace and Lipstick Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. great interpretation of kourtney k's outfit!

    lifeisashoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You totally rocked this look Ash! I loved it so much the minute I saw it on Kourt, as always you did a fabulous job recreating her looks, you look so fashionable and sophisticated!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page