Jacket: Sheinside HERE
Tee: Target HERE
Heels: ShoeMint
Bag: Olivia + Joy  HERE

Last Saturday, I attended The Pink's concert here in Dallas. The weather was AMAZING and now I'm freezing up just by looking at me wearing shorts lol we are expecting snow this week! anyways 
 I wanted to give a big thank you to the Covergirl team for the invite and lovely surprise of getting to meet and greet Pink herself. I was actually running late so I didn't get a chance to get my nails done at the Covergirl bus which I  really wanted too but hopefully maybe there will be a next time. The Concert was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, at points I would forget I was at a concert... I was completely amazed with all her flying in the air !!! Added some photos Below. :) 


 Photography Daniel Meza


SHOP THE LOOK 














Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

Jacket: Sheinside HERE
Tee: Target HERE
Heels: ShoeMint
Bag: Olivia + Joy  HERE

Last Saturday, I attended The Pink's concert here in Dallas. The weather was AMAZING and now I'm freezing up just by looking at me wearing shorts lol we are expecting snow this week! anyways 
 I wanted to give a big thank you to the Covergirl team for the invite and lovely surprise of getting to meet and greet Pink herself. I was actually running late so I didn't get a chance to get my nails done at the Covergirl bus which I  really wanted too but hopefully maybe there will be a next time. The Concert was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, at points I would forget I was at a concert... I was completely amazed with all her flying in the air !!! Added some photos Below. :) 


 Photography Daniel Meza


SHOP THE LOOK 














Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

4 comments

  1. awesome outfit !
    visit my blog : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow no sé de que hablar primero, si de mis celos porque viste a Pink o de lo fabulosa que te ves Ash! lol Amazing!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! looks like an amazing show! Pink is so talented~ can't imaging singing and being an acrobat at the same time. Lucky girl you got to meet her too!

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page