1. Hers:Michael Kors + His:Armani Exchange /  2. Urbanears /  3. Playstation4   /   4. Naked3

If you're like me you probably just started your Christmas shopping. I thought since I already did a gift guide for the kids now I would do another but for Him and Her. I narrowed down to the things I feel like everyone let it be your brother, sister, mother,  father, or friends will get all hyped about if it was their Christmas presents. I know I would :D ... I actually already own #2 reason I wanted to share Urbanears.com great quality, amazing sound, super cute, 10 Color Options plus so much more and the best part they are only $49! I totally recommend them. 
 Whats on your Christmas lists this year???  Happy Shopping :)



1. Hers:Michael Kors + His:Armani Exchange /  2. Urbanears /  3. Playstation4   /   4. Naked3

If you're like me you probably just started your Christmas shopping. I thought since I already did a gift guide for the kids now I would do another but for Him and Her. I narrowed down to the things I feel like everyone let it be your brother, sister, mother,  father, or friends will get all hyped about if it was their Christmas presents. I know I would :D ... I actually already own #2 reason I wanted to share Urbanears.com great quality, amazing sound, super cute, 10 Color Options plus so much more and the best part they are only $49! I totally recommend them. 
 Whats on your Christmas lists this year???  Happy Shopping :)


1 comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page