What better way to begin the Holiday Shopping than shopping for the kids in the family?  I might not have any kids yet but I do have 3 nieces and a nephew ages 10, 5 , 3 and 1, so when I was contacted by Target to share #mykindofholiday shopping options for the kids. I was so excited because besides sharing my picks ( all inspired by what my nieces and nephew like... I must confess this list is perfect for myself too ) if you
 leave a comment sharing what you will be getting the kids in your family ... 
Target will be giving away a $25 Giftcard to one lucky commenter. 





3. Girl Outfit: Trench CoatDressPink Flats   Boy Outfit: JacketSweaterJeansShoes







Sweater: RoseGal HERE
Jeans: Charlotte Russe OLD Similar
Boots:℅ NotRated Here


Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube



 What better way to begin the Holiday Shopping than shopping for the kids in the family?  I might not have any kids yet but I do have 3 nieces and a nephew ages 10, 5 , 3 and 1, so when I was contacted by Target to share #mykindofholiday shopping options for the kids. I was so excited because besides sharing my picks ( all inspired by what my nieces and nephew like... I must confess this list is perfect for myself too ) if you
 leave a comment sharing what you will be getting the kids in your family ... 
Target will be giving away a $25 Giftcard to one lucky commenter. 





3. Girl Outfit: Trench CoatDressPink Flats   Boy Outfit: JacketSweaterJeansShoes







Sweater: RoseGal HERE
Jeans: Charlotte Russe OLD Similar
Boots:℅ NotRated Here


Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube



8 comments

  1. Love the jacket and shoes from the boys outfit! I bought dinosaurs and a few other toys from Target for my 3 year old nephew but now I definitely want to go back and get him that jacket and pair of shoes! So cute! :)

    Natalie (www.thefashionhour.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need Target in Mexico so bad! That'd make me the happiest girl on earth! ... and that 1D dvd too! lol Love that sweater you're wearing, so cozy!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be buying my kids so much needed clothes but it ain't Christmas with out toys. So thats also on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be buying my daughter Disney Frozen Anna and Elsa dolls.

    mami2jcn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My son is getting some color wonder stuff for Christmas, but I really like the Aquadoodle Travel 'N Doodle I saw on Target's website!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page