Sunglasses: ZeroUV HERE
 Sweater: Persunmall HERE
Jeans: Kardashian Kollection Similar
Boots: Persunmall HERE
Bag:  Sneha Varma


Hello, I dont know about you but I've always wanted a pair of over the knee boost with and without heel so when I found these on Persunmall I was over excited that I even got them in the nude color too. The fit perfectly over the knee and the best part is that they stay up! :) 








Photography Daniel Meza


Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube


Sunglasses: ZeroUV HERE
 Sweater: Persunmall HERE
Jeans: Kardashian Kollection Similar
Boots: Persunmall HERE
Bag:  Sneha Varma


Hello, I dont know about you but I've always wanted a pair of over the knee boost with and without heel so when I found these on Persunmall I was over excited that I even got them in the nude color too. The fit perfectly over the knee and the best part is that they stay up! :) 








Photography Daniel Meza


Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

3 comments

  1. Fabulous bag and boots, they are a great pair here!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love over-the-knee boots. They add a little extra sexy to the outfit. Cool sweater and shades! Love your style Ash. Xo

    Lace and Lipstick Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am actually in love with that photo where only the bag is in focus! You're so creative! Loving your outfit :)

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page