The 1st Celebrity Inspired look of 2014 on my favorite person ever CHERYL COLE!!! 
This wasn't really planned but since I had the messy hair already and similar items in my closet I decided to recreate it. Cheryls red bomber Jacket alone is close to $1,500, mine isn't a bomber jacket but I did find 2 great options HERE and HERE... check out what she's wearing down below shop the look for less in the middle of this post :) 
What Cheryl is Wearing 

 What I'm wearing 
Jacket (Old) Sheinside
White Tee: Pimadoll
(with a collared blouse on top) 
Jeans (Old) Forever21 - Similar
Heels: HERE

SHOP THE LOOK FOR LESS








  Photography Daniel Meza


Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube




The 1st Celebrity Inspired look of 2014 on my favorite person ever CHERYL COLE!!! 
This wasn't really planned but since I had the messy hair already and similar items in my closet I decided to recreate it. Cheryls red bomber Jacket alone is close to $1,500, mine isn't a bomber jacket but I did find 2 great options HERE and HERE... check out what she's wearing down below shop the look for less in the middle of this post :) 
What Cheryl is Wearing 

 What I'm wearing 
Jacket (Old) Sheinside
White Tee: Pimadoll
(with a collared blouse on top) 
Jeans (Old) Forever21 - Similar
Heels: HERE

SHOP THE LOOK FOR LESS








  Photography Daniel Meza


Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube


6 comments

  1. Wow, the first pic I actually thought it was the same person. Lol
    Great look!

    -Ashleigh
    http://thepinksocialite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your celebrity looks always on point! This one on target with the hair too! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it normal that every time I see Cheryl I think of you? lol I actually saw this pic of her the other day and thought Ash could rock this in a second, and here you are nailing it to perfection! The jacket is so cool! Isn't red such a powerful color? love it!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Cheryl and I really like this look! You made a perfect affordable dupe for this outfit!

    http://followinmyfabulousness.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing, and I love your version much better. Thanks for giving a great inspiration in how to rock my new red pumps that I just got ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page