Hello, Here I am again wearing Faux Fur … this vest is from Choies and I seriously don't want to take it off. I've worn it about 3 times already I just love the color mix and feel. OBSESSED! I've teamed up with this new upcoming online boutique East_Sixty (which is still under construction) to style several of their items and this is look 1 featuring this amazing quilted skirt. You can shop HERE or check them out on their Instagram HERE. :) Hope you liked my very detailed outfit.

Faux Fur Vest: Choies HERE
Blouse: Sheinside HERE
Quilted Skirt: East_sixty
Bag:  Sneha Varma



  Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK




Hello, Here I am again wearing Faux Fur … this vest is from Choies and I seriously don't want to take it off. I've worn it about 3 times already I just love the color mix and feel. OBSESSED! I've teamed up with this new upcoming online boutique East_Sixty (which is still under construction) to style several of their items and this is look 1 featuring this amazing quilted skirt. You can shop HERE or check them out on their Instagram HERE. :) Hope you liked my very detailed outfit.

Faux Fur Vest: Choies HERE
Blouse: Sheinside HERE
Quilted Skirt: East_sixty
Bag:  Sneha Varma



  Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK

4 comments

  1. Adore this look Ash! Each and every single piece on it is fabulous and very special, you look so pretty and stylish!


    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  2. gotta say I'm jealous you can wear bare legs - its so cold here in NYC - however you look freaking amazing! love it!

    www.lifeisjustrosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to be browsing your weblog again, it continues to be months for me. Well this post that ive been waited for so long. King Size Male Enhancement I will need this article to total my assignment in the school, and it has exact same subject with your article. Thanks, terrific share.Just now you can branch out from your daily understanding. The best thing you can do is become relevant with yourself and faithful with your own morals. This will lead to a sad and unfulfilling life.http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/king-size-male-enhancement/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page