Sunglasses: ZeroUV
 Shorts: (Old) Similar
Bag:  Sneha Varma
This day was one of those days that the weather was so nice during the day and drops down during the night … I took advantage to wear this amazing blouse from the collection of Monica Rose for LF and added the coat once it got chilly out.  I wore leather shorts underneath because the blouse has these amazing layers and cuts that photos don't do it justice but doesn't it look like a dress on me? LOVE … now about my new boots … they are so comfy, amazing quality and look just like the Givenchy that price range over $1,500 mine are from Persunmall for less than $130 and I love them so much I'm considering the nude pair. Hope you like it. 






Photography Daniel Meza

Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK


 Sunglasses: ZeroUV
 Shorts: (Old) Similar
Bag:  Sneha Varma
This day was one of those days that the weather was so nice during the day and drops down during the night … I took advantage to wear this amazing blouse from the collection of Monica Rose for LF and added the coat once it got chilly out.  I wore leather shorts underneath because the blouse has these amazing layers and cuts that photos don't do it justice but doesn't it look like a dress on me? LOVE … now about my new boots … they are so comfy, amazing quality and look just like the Givenchy that price range over $1,500 mine are from Persunmall for less than $130 and I love them so much I'm considering the nude pair. Hope you like it. 






Photography Daniel Meza

Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK

3 comments

  1. Yes, It does look like a dress a first glance, you look great either way I would say. XOXO

    Je suis L'amour et Aquarius

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page