Sunday, February 2, 2014

HOMIES



Sweater: Persunmall 
Jeans: Express - Here
Converse - HERE
Bag: MartofChina HERE
Hello… here is a very laid back look. I wore this to go shoot some maternity pics for my sister in law and I wanted to be extra comfy and cozy. My hair is a hot mess right now I need to touch up the color and go get a trim asap which will be happening soon :) I noticed the sweater is out of stock on Persunmall but if they restock I will make sure to update you guys via instagram or twitter.  





Photography Nancy Barcenas

Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

SHOP THE LOOK 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness the font on your titles is so light I could barely see it , but I love this outfit this is my first semester in college and I have been looking for cute yet comfy outfits and this is definitely something I think I will be recreating . I remember when I was in highschool I lived in converse so it sort of brings me back . LOL .

    Besos

    ReplyDelete