Here is a new celebrity look this time inspired by the stunning Kylie Jenner. Recently I've been obsessed with everything she wears (which I do think she dresses a bit too old for her age) but I must say I wish my style was half as good when I was 16 haha anyways … this time all I found was that her pants alone where around $200!!! Cant imagine her coat and shoes! I decided to wear my hair back because my hair is looking a bit too orange and damaged :(
Let me know which celebrities you would like to see next? 
SHOP THE LOOK FOR LESS



What I'm wearing:
Coat: Sheinside - HERE
Tee: Pimadoll
Pants: (old) H&M (Similar) only $32
Heels: Shoemint- Marcelle 



Photography Maytedoll

Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube




Here is a new celebrity look this time inspired by the stunning Kylie Jenner. Recently I've been obsessed with everything she wears (which I do think she dresses a bit too old for her age) but I must say I wish my style was half as good when I was 16 haha anyways … this time all I found was that her pants alone where around $200!!! Cant imagine her coat and shoes! I decided to wear my hair back because my hair is looking a bit too orange and damaged :(
Let me know which celebrities you would like to see next? 
SHOP THE LOOK FOR LESS



What I'm wearing:
Coat: Sheinside - HERE
Tee: Pimadoll
Pants: (old) H&M (Similar) only $32
Heels: Shoemint- Marcelle 



Photography Maytedoll

Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube



11 comments

  1. I've been obsessing over Kylie's style for a while now. I really love your take on it - totally nailed the look! ;)

    Lace and Lipstick Stains


    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice ;)

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice look....why dont you try indian kurtis..you will look great in them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is clapsnslaps movies award 2014 please check this links for enjoing claps and slaps voting.
    CLAP of the Year and SLAP of the Year Award winners announced!
    CLAPSNSLAPS MOVIE AWARD WINNERS

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think pumps shoes would have been a better choice.............still you look awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome look...but i think casual shirts would have been a better choice with these bottoms XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this post! Your outfit is stylish, I like even more than Kylie"s one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonito blog, gracias por compartir, me gusta. pocket t shirts

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page