Sunglasses : Ray-Ban -  HERE
Pink Cocoon Coat: FrontRowShop - HERE
White Tee: Pimadoll
Jeans: HERE
Converse - HERE
I'm seriously obsessed with my Pink Cocoon Coat from FrontRowShop, I feel like its a bit big but its perfect when I wear chunky sweaters underneath like the first time I wore it HERE. I noticed that it was out of stock on the site but I know for a fact that they have been restocking because I checked a couple of days after wearing it the first time since it was also out and they had some then. Below I included other great pink coat options just incase you are out on the hunt for one too. 





 Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK


Sunglasses : Ray-Ban -  HERE
Pink Cocoon Coat: FrontRowShop - HERE
White Tee: Pimadoll
Jeans: HERE
Converse - HERE
I'm seriously obsessed with my Pink Cocoon Coat from FrontRowShop, I feel like its a bit big but its perfect when I wear chunky sweaters underneath like the first time I wore it HERE. I noticed that it was out of stock on the site but I know for a fact that they have been restocking because I checked a couple of days after wearing it the first time since it was also out and they had some then. Below I included other great pink coat options just incase you are out on the hunt for one too. 





 Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK

5 comments

  1. Very casual and super chic at the same time. Love that coat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You cool girl! I can totally see why this coat is your current obsession, you rocked it in this casual look!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  3. That coat is so gorgeous! I think I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page