Necklace: Primadonna HERE 
Dress: Persunmall - HERE
Boots:Persunmall - HERE
Bag: Sneha Varma




Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
Last week while shooting we met Omar a local super sweet photographer here in Dallas.
He shot several photos of me and this one has to be my favorite!
Check out his work -> www.omarramosphotography.com


Necklace: Primadonna HERE 
Dress: Persunmall - HERE
Boots:Persunmall - HERE
Bag: Sneha Varma




Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
Last week while shooting we met Omar a local super sweet photographer here in Dallas.
He shot several photos of me and this one has to be my favorite!
Check out his work -> www.omarramosphotography.com

6 comments

  1. nice outfit !
    visit my blog : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is so chic, I love it!
    http://beautyintheshadows17.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm such a shoe freak the boots totally do it for me , but you look steller !!! I have been following you since 2012 and I have seen your style evolve and I love how much you have grown you look amazing keep up the good work .

    Kisses
    Patsysfashionfles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are not the general blog author, man. You certainly have something important to add to the net. Such a great blog. I will be back for more.Eminent blog, Black Label No Eminent comments that I can tackle. I am moving forward and might apply to my current job as a cat sitter, which may be very rewarding, however I need to further expand. cat sitter.http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/black-label-no/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page