Faux Fur Coat: Sheinside Here
Jeans: Express - Here
Bag:  Sneha Varma

 The first outfit of the year …. I really wanted to reshoot because we shot when it was getting dark and I wasn't feeling that good but since one of my new year resolutions is to try to blog more here it is :) Lately I've been obsessing with anything Faux Fur, I think its a perfect way to spice up a simple outfit. Hope you like it.


 Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK




Faux Fur Coat: Sheinside Here
Jeans: Express - Here
Bag:  Sneha Varma

 The first outfit of the year …. I really wanted to reshoot because we shot when it was getting dark and I wasn't feeling that good but since one of my new year resolutions is to try to blog more here it is :) Lately I've been obsessing with anything Faux Fur, I think its a perfect way to spice up a simple outfit. Hope you like it.


 Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK

2 comments

  1. Me encanto el look ashley!!!
    el abrigo es increible, yo al igual que tu me he obsesiondo ultimamente con este estilo!
    un beso....

    http://zapatosrojosmoda.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jacket! Really enjoy your blog Ashley. :)

    Je suis L'amour et Aquarius

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page