Sweater: EastSixty
Pants: SheInside (OLD Shop similar options below :)
Booties: Forever21 (Old) Similar
Hat: H&M Similar
Sunglasses: Similar


 Photography Daniel Meza
On this day we shot right on sunset and was only able to get the first picture with ok lighting, but I actually really liked the photos this time. Since the last time I wore these pants back in April HERE I've been wanting to wear them again (which I have but not on the blog) I wanted to help you find a pair for you down below… I ended up actually wearing my wedge sneakers after but I prefer this outfit with the booties! If you will like to see more ways in styling these let me know. Hope you like it. 
 Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube


SHOP JOGGER PANTS

Sweater: EastSixty
Pants: SheInside (OLD Shop similar options below :)
Booties: Forever21 (Old) Similar
Hat: H&M Similar
Sunglasses: Similar


 Photography Daniel Meza
On this day we shot right on sunset and was only able to get the first picture with ok lighting, but I actually really liked the photos this time. Since the last time I wore these pants back in April HERE I've been wanting to wear them again (which I have but not on the blog) I wanted to help you find a pair for you down below… I ended up actually wearing my wedge sneakers after but I prefer this outfit with the booties! If you will like to see more ways in styling these let me know. Hope you like it. 
 Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube


SHOP JOGGER PANTS

2 comments

  1. The pics look amazing Ash, the sun setting on you looks beautiful! And gosh those pants are the coolest, love the relaxed fit!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thorough ideas here.Id like to recommend checking out things like cheese. What exactly are you looking for though?Hi, Black Label No I seemed to be looking for Day 8 | may it be found your blog. Thank you for sharing this amazing information. With thanks!http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/black-label-no/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page