Sunglasses: ZeroUV - Similar
Pink Cocoon Coat: FrontRowShop - HERE
Sweater: Sheinside - HERE
Jeans: ExpressHERE
Booties:Steve MaddenHERE
Bag: MyBag

I'm back from my vacation in Mexico and I did take some outfits to shoot but for some reason we never had time to shoot since it gets so dark so early. Hope everyone had fun and safe New Year and cheers for the new year 2014... which even though mine didn't begin the best way I will keep positive. :) 








 Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK


Sunglasses: ZeroUV - Similar
Pink Cocoon Coat: FrontRowShop - HERE
Sweater: Sheinside - HERE
Jeans: ExpressHERE
Booties:Steve MaddenHERE
Bag: MyBag

I'm back from my vacation in Mexico and I did take some outfits to shoot but for some reason we never had time to shoot since it gets so dark so early. Hope everyone had fun and safe New Year and cheers for the new year 2014... which even though mine didn't begin the best way I will keep positive. :) 








 Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK

6 comments

  1. Hi Ash, first of all Happy 2014, hope you have a wonderful and very blessed year! And Wow that coat is EVERYTHING, love the cocoon shape, is such a great piece!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ash you look bella as always! I hope everything is okay with you! :) xo fabyGlam

    ReplyDelete
  3. u look absolutely beautfiul !
    come and see my blog : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year!
    Love your pink coat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love the coat!!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page