Sweater: Devoted Rebel (HERE)
Jeans:  Dittos ( Here(Similar)
Bag: MartofChina HERE
Converse -Here



Hello… here is a new super laid back casual look. I seriously could live in my converse with a cozy sweater. With this crazy weather in Texas this is all I want to wear when I just want to be super comfy.   Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
Sweater: Devoted Rebel (HERE)
Jeans:  Dittos ( Here(Similar)
Bag: MartofChina HERE
Converse -Here



Hello… here is a new super laid back casual look. I seriously could live in my converse with a cozy sweater. With this crazy weather in Texas this is all I want to wear when I just want to be super comfy.   Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

2 comments

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page