Saturday, February 8, 2014

Little Black Dress

"Little black dress just walked into the room" omg love that song Little Black Dress by One Direction! lol Ok now to what this post is about I've partnered with Movida, a local boutique here in Dallas that has very cute and affordable items... to style several of my favorite pieces from them. First up, this perfect Little Black Dress! Check this out if you don't live in Dallas and if anything I wear isn't on their website you can go comment on their Facebook (HERE) and order there. If your like me you will love to hear that they are offering my readers 20% OFF any purchases just by mentioning "ASHESINTOFASHION"  :)
This dress also comes in Royal Blue which I had such a hard time choosing but opted for black just because it's a perfect option for Valentines day, plus I know I will get more use of. I actually ended up wearing this dress with boots and a faux fur vest since the weather got a bit chilly at night here in Dallas. Check out my Instagram to see or I will also try to feature that outfit soon on the blog. On other news.. notice the extra volume in my hair? all thanks to Manny @UltraGlamHairSalon stay tuned planning in having a makeover very very soon ! CANT WAIT!

Dress: Movida Boutique 

Heels: ShoeMint Marcelle 
Bag: MartofChina HERE
  Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

4 comments:

  1. Ugh Ash, I LOVE this look of yours!! Those shoes are perfect, and the second picture NEEDS to be your icon. You are flawless!!!

    Lace and Lipstick Stains

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! You look seriously stunning in your LBD. Your hubby is one lucky dude!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need these heels in my life!
    They were the perfect touch to the dress.
    Check out my blog http://theglamagent.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete