Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Out in the Snow



Jacket: Old (Similar)
Sweater:  Sheinside - (HERE)
Jeans:  Dittos ( Here(Similar)
Boots: Persunmall

Where should I begin with this … the fact that I loved everything I was wearing but not together or just pretend I loved how relaxed I felt wearing it which I did! Ok so this is what happened … for road trips I usually just wear leggings and a comfy tee or sweater but as we were passing by the snow I really wanted photos. My plan for this look was my dark jeans from my last post and maybe my light jacket around the waist but with the rush I just grabbed the first pair of jeans I could find and put the light jacket on instead of keeping it off. It was getting late and I wanted the photos so I'm glad I was able to shoot some. Funny to mention that its actually snowing in Dallas too hahaha Looking at it now it wasn't that bad but my outfit could have been 10x better. :( Hope you like my relaxed ("hipster vibe" how my friends called it) snow pics :) 


 Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK

2 comments:

  1. I know what you're talking about :)
    I do the same thing and when I'm looking at the photos I say: "Oh, I don't like this combo. I think this jeans go better with my other sweater" and so on :))
    But I like the photos. Relaxed and simple :)
    http://www.anotherside-of-me.com/

    ReplyDelete