Shorts Suit: L.Mae Boutique HERE & HERE
Black blouse: old 
Bag:  Sneha Varma
  Hello.. if you haven't noticed yes I changed my hair color… and I have it filmed. It was actually way blonder than this which you will see soon in the video but I decided to get it toned and more ash to match my new set of hair extensions :)  Read about them below! About my outfit : I've always wanted to have a collection of shorts suits like pinks , floral , ect.. ect..and so far I only have a white one and now this one from L.mae boutique perfect for spring! 
Check out one of my blogger besties rocking it HERE 


Ombre hair extensions... I've always thought of creating my own but  Dirty Looks has made it easy and now I'm here to share it with you! I've actually worn these ombre extensions HERE before actually getting my hair done @UltraGlamHairSalon here in Dallas. These are now my 2nd set of HK hair extensions and I don't like them I LOVE THEM! I think they are the best since I do have very thick hair these blend perfectly! Check out my past Review HERE !
The Dirty Looks Ombre Kit 
- Fully equipped ombre kit HERE 
(My kit was in Santa Monica Blonde 20-22in )
- Comes with a set of hair extensions to dye the roots of to match your own hair
- Available in a choice of three blonde hair shades and now in a red option too 
- Includes a tint brush, gloves and a detailed guide on how to ombre your hair extensions
How to Ombre your extensions (click on the image)

Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

Shorts Suit: L.Mae Boutique HERE & HERE
Black blouse: old 
Bag:  Sneha Varma
  Hello.. if you haven't noticed yes I changed my hair color… and I have it filmed. It was actually way blonder than this which you will see soon in the video but I decided to get it toned and more ash to match my new set of hair extensions :)  Read about them below! About my outfit : I've always wanted to have a collection of shorts suits like pinks , floral , ect.. ect..and so far I only have a white one and now this one from L.mae boutique perfect for spring! 
Check out one of my blogger besties rocking it HERE 


Ombre hair extensions... I've always thought of creating my own but  Dirty Looks has made it easy and now I'm here to share it with you! I've actually worn these ombre extensions HERE before actually getting my hair done @UltraGlamHairSalon here in Dallas. These are now my 2nd set of HK hair extensions and I don't like them I LOVE THEM! I think they are the best since I do have very thick hair these blend perfectly! Check out my past Review HERE !
The Dirty Looks Ombre Kit 
- Fully equipped ombre kit HERE 
(My kit was in Santa Monica Blonde 20-22in )
- Comes with a set of hair extensions to dye the roots of to match your own hair
- Available in a choice of three blonde hair shades and now in a red option too 
- Includes a tint brush, gloves and a detailed guide on how to ombre your hair extensions
How to Ombre your extensions (click on the image)

Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

5 comments

  1. What a great shorts suit, you look so chic and impeccable! Love the idea of ombre extensions, I've never dyed my hair so this would be fantastic form me!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, could you please link the video. I love your hair and would love to learn more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are proud to bring our quality work and products to the market with cutting-edge technologies in the hair science. Outstanding selections and affordable prices are the cornerstone of Royal Hair Extensions.Our well-conceived methods and professional staff are what makes Royal Hair Extensions the world’s foremost authority on hair extensions and hair replacement for women.
    Hair Extensions NYC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remy Clip In Hair Extensions offer women a quick and easy way to change their hairstyle without having to wait for hair to grow. Longer hair styles have become much more fashionable in the last few years, and this has significantly boosted the popularity of extensions. The very best quality extensions have tended to be very expensive, but a new generation of online Hair Extensions stores is starting to buck that trend, supplying high quality hair extensions at low prices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That’s a nice ombre, Ashley! They look so natural, that one wouldn’t think it’s a hair extension. Do you still have it? I think you should wear your hair like that more often, to give more volume and bounce. That, and it goes well with a lot of outfits. Thanks for sharing this little OOTD!

    Renee May @ Virgin Hair Fixx

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page