Sunglasses: ZeroUV - Similar
Jacket: (old) Similar
Skirt: Accents HERE
Heels:Primadonna (HERE )(Similar)
Bag: Olivia + Joy HERE
Hello, If you follow me on Instagram you would know that I've teamed up with a local boutique here in Dallas… Accents to style some of my favorite items in their store.  Here I'm wearing their striped skirt pairing it with my mirrored sunglasses. I love how both make such a statement. 



 Photography Daniel Meza

Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

Sunglasses: ZeroUV - Similar
Jacket: (old) Similar
Skirt: Accents HERE
Heels:Primadonna (HERE )(Similar)
Bag: Olivia + Joy HERE
Hello, If you follow me on Instagram you would know that I've teamed up with a local boutique here in Dallas… Accents to style some of my favorite items in their store.  Here I'm wearing their striped skirt pairing it with my mirrored sunglasses. I love how both make such a statement. 



 Photography Daniel Meza

Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

2 comments

  1. http://www.louboutinsneakersale.com Christian Louboutin Pumps sale online and free shipping to your hand!
    http://www.louboutinsneakersale.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6&products_id=455 Christian Louboutin Daffodile 160mm Aurora Boreale Pumps Black
    Christian Louboutin Daffodile Aurora Boreale 160mm Blue
    Christian Louboutin Daffodile Aurora Boreale 160mm Green

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page