Sunglasses: Choies HERE
Two Piece Suit: Choies HERE
Bag: Accents HERE
Heels: HERE 
How fun is my new bag from  Accents ? I love how different it is … I was really close in choosing the black in this but I noticed that I've been wearing the same black bags over and over so I wanted something different that I know I will be wearing non stop, so here is look one from many so watch out. lol   









 Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube


Sunglasses: Choies HERE
Two Piece Suit: Choies HERE
Bag: Accents HERE
Heels: HERE 
How fun is my new bag from  Accents ? I love how different it is … I was really close in choosing the black in this but I noticed that I've been wearing the same black bags over and over so I wanted something different that I know I will be wearing non stop, so here is look one from many so watch out. lol   









 Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube


2 comments

  1. You are wearing really unique pieces here Ash! Love the bag, is very different from everything I've seen lately, think you chose the perfect color!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley me encanta el conjunto! pero los lentes me matan :)
    un beso....

    http://zapatosrojosmoda.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page