Jacket: Forever21 (old) almost identical HERE
Jumpsuit: Accents  - HERE 
Clutch: MyBag
Heels: HERE 

This day was such a hard day to shoot … the wind was out of control a bit cold.  I know you can't really tell but OMG!  since I just got better from being sick I didn't shoot any with jacket off but check out the details of this jumpsuit  HERE  :) I think I have a slight obsession with jumpsuits and rompers, I have so many and I won't stop since I have like 4 new ones lol they are just so easy to wear. Hope you like it.









 Photography Daniel Meza


Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
Jacket: Forever21 (old) almost identical HERE
Jumpsuit: Accents  - HERE 
Clutch: MyBag
Heels: HERE 

This day was such a hard day to shoot … the wind was out of control a bit cold.  I know you can't really tell but OMG!  since I just got better from being sick I didn't shoot any with jacket off but check out the details of this jumpsuit  HERE  :) I think I have a slight obsession with jumpsuits and rompers, I have so many and I won't stop since I have like 4 new ones lol they are just so easy to wear. Hope you like it.









 Photography Daniel Meza


Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

5 comments

  1. Love your outfit! Your hair looks amazing with all white. You look so chic and professional :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flawless in total white, you look super chic!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page