Here is what I wore for the last day of the winter season a very warm but with a cool breeze day.The weather here in Tx is so bipolar that I really doubt that the winter weather is officially gone!  I've always said I tend to wear what the weather allows me to wear rather than what season we are in but I'm super excited for spring! Who isn't ? Hope you like my very casual look. 
Converse - HERE





Photography Maytedoll
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

Here is what I wore for the last day of the winter season a very warm but with a cool breeze day.The weather here in Tx is so bipolar that I really doubt that the winter weather is officially gone!  I've always said I tend to wear what the weather allows me to wear rather than what season we are in but I'm super excited for spring! Who isn't ? Hope you like my very casual look. 
Converse - HERE





Photography Maytedoll
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

5 comments

  1. OMG!You are featured on my favourite newspaper-Dailymail:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2583802/Meet-Kardashian-KopyKats-Kims-number-one-fans-expertly-replicate-fashionable-looks-Instagram.html
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Chic outfit
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know, even in Poland. Polish website published Your entry. congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page