Jacket: Sheinside 
Romper: Movida
(mention "ashesintofashion" for 20% off)
Heels: Primadonna
I've basically worn this exact outfit 4 times no lie with and without blazer! I first wore the romper for a photoshoot I had with the boutique where its from Movida, then last week for an interview (read below)… then yesterday for brunch with my friend "planning in shooting the photos for it after with my hubby" ended up that my friends had planned me a surprise early birthday celebration since I will be out of town on my actual birthday April 2nd and again I didn't get a chance to shoot hahaha and finally wore it again today just to shoot the photos. I can litterly actually say I spent the last few days of being 24 in the same outfit … this outfit had a story I just had to share. lol 

 Photography Maytedoll
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

My interview for MORNINGS Australia ...I didn't know what to expect especially since this was my first time live! I'm very proud on how I managed to do this and how I reacted to the " #kardashiancopycat " title.. I'm very thankful for this opportunity and the recognition my #celebrityinspiredoutfits are receiving. Thank you all so much for the support and for following me!
WATCH THE VIDEO HERE


Jacket: Sheinside 
Romper: Movida
(mention "ashesintofashion" for 20% off)
Heels: Primadonna
I've basically worn this exact outfit 4 times no lie with and without blazer! I first wore the romper for a photoshoot I had with the boutique where its from Movida, then last week for an interview (read below)… then yesterday for brunch with my friend "planning in shooting the photos for it after with my hubby" ended up that my friends had planned me a surprise early birthday celebration since I will be out of town on my actual birthday April 2nd and again I didn't get a chance to shoot hahaha and finally wore it again today just to shoot the photos. I can litterly actually say I spent the last few days of being 24 in the same outfit … this outfit had a story I just had to share. lol 

 Photography Maytedoll
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

My interview for MORNINGS Australia ...I didn't know what to expect especially since this was my first time live! I'm very proud on how I managed to do this and how I reacted to the " #kardashiancopycat " title.. I'm very thankful for this opportunity and the recognition my #celebrityinspiredoutfits are receiving. Thank you all so much for the support and for following me!
WATCH THE VIDEO HERE

3 comments

  1. Nice outfit !

    Kisses
    Sofia.
    http://ilovefashion-s.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this romper. The color is really pretty. I'm so use to seeing black rompers all the time. Very Nice.
    Feel free to check out my blog too if you have some time. =)

    Sprinkleofmetime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page