Todays post was inspired by the very sexy look Khloe Kardashian recently wore. "Boots with shorts" why not?  I on the other hand decided to cover up a bit wearing a cropped sweater instead.
SHOP THE LOOK
Jacket (old) Forever 21 (check out my Poshmark Listing HERE )
Cropped Sweater: Forever 21HERE
Shorts: Choies (sold out) Similar
Boots: ShoeDazzle (selling a size 8 on my Poshmark HERE)
Bag: Accents HERE







Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

Todays post was inspired by the very sexy look Khloe Kardashian recently wore. "Boots with shorts" why not?  I on the other hand decided to cover up a bit wearing a cropped sweater instead.
SHOP THE LOOK
Jacket (old) Forever 21 (check out my Poshmark Listing HERE )
Cropped Sweater: Forever 21HERE
Shorts: Choies (sold out) Similar
Boots: ShoeDazzle (selling a size 8 on my Poshmark HERE)
Bag: Accents HERE







Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page