Fringe Cardi : Accents
Shorts: Choies (old) Similar
Wedges: Guess (old) Similar 
Bag: MyBag
 Yet another windy day when I shot these … I wore this to my sister in laws baby shower this past weekend. Spring weather back to winter ( now in the 30s and snowing or iceing now ) and back to spring weather next week,  no wonder people are always getting sick… I seriously can't wait for spring! 




 Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube


Fringe Cardi : Accents
Shorts: Choies (old) Similar
Wedges: Guess (old) Similar 
Bag: MyBag
 Yet another windy day when I shot these … I wore this to my sister in laws baby shower this past weekend. Spring weather back to winter ( now in the 30s and snowing or iceing now ) and back to spring weather next week,  no wonder people are always getting sick… I seriously can't wait for spring! 




 Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

2 comments

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page