Bag: Olivia + Joy 
Happy St. Patty's Day everyone…  I'm so excited for my collab with Charlotte Russe I couldn't wait to style this dress that happened to have green in so I won't be getting pinched today. I was planning to do my gold gladiator sandals but thought that these heels from ShoptheTrends made me love it even more. Hope you like it.




Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

Bag: Olivia + Joy 
Happy St. Patty's Day everyone…  I'm so excited for my collab with Charlotte Russe I couldn't wait to style this dress that happened to have green in so I won't be getting pinched today. I was planning to do my gold gladiator sandals but thought that these heels from ShoptheTrends made me love it even more. Hope you like it.




Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

6 comments

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page