Yesterday I attended the Mockingbird Station, for the annual spring What To Wear Fashion Show outside Angelika Film Center. What better thing to wear than my new yellow suit from French Connection. I thought the color and style was perfect for the theme and occasion of a Paris Getaway and actually got me the honor to be selected as one of the Best Dressed of the evening.
Yellow Suit: French Connection 
Blazer: HERE Pants: HERE
Heels : Similar 
Clutch: MissGuided HERE
Watch: Michael Kors
Photo by Travis Lilley
 Here was my reaction when I was chosen as one of the Best Dressed of the evening.
 Thank you Mackenzie it was great meeting you too. 


Photo by Travis Lilley

Photo by Travis Lilley
For the main attraction, stylist Abby Gregory pulled together looks influenced by Paris Fashion Week from participating retailers Movida, Urban Outfitters, Centre, Gap, American Apparel, Francesca's, Lavo Collections, Relativity Outdoors, Sample This and Loft. 
Read more and view more photos HERE





Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube








 Yesterday I attended the Mockingbird Station, for the annual spring What To Wear Fashion Show outside Angelika Film Center. What better thing to wear than my new yellow suit from French Connection. I thought the color and style was perfect for the theme and occasion of a Paris Getaway and actually got me the honor to be selected as one of the Best Dressed of the evening.
Yellow Suit: French Connection 
Blazer: HERE Pants: HERE
Heels : Similar 
Clutch: MissGuided HERE
Watch: Michael Kors
Photo by Travis Lilley
 Here was my reaction when I was chosen as one of the Best Dressed of the evening.
 Thank you Mackenzie it was great meeting you too. 


Photo by Travis Lilley

Photo by Travis Lilley
For the main attraction, stylist Abby Gregory pulled together looks influenced by Paris Fashion Week from participating retailers Movida, Urban Outfitters, Centre, Gap, American Apparel, Francesca's, Lavo Collections, Relativity Outdoors, Sample This and Loft. 
Read more and view more photos HERE





Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube








7 comments

  1. Sweet pictures and a great look - amazing color! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    Auf Wolke 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only desire to say your post is spectacular. The clearness as part of your put up is quickly remarkable and i can assume you happen Diabazole to be an authority on this area. Properly together with your permission permit me to grab your rss feed to keep as much as date with succeeding put up. Thanks a million and please continue to keep up the superior do the job.Hey your rss feed doesn't seem to work. Can you please have a look at it and fix it. I like to read your posts as you put them up because I really enjoy your content!http://www.healthsupreviews.com/diabazole/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page