A pop of pink is always a good idea… pink is actually my favorite color and I used to never wear it and now I can't seem to take it off! Another thing I can't stop wearing is my new white bag from  MyBag (I have one more look with it this week and I've actually used it everyday since I got it ) comes in Hot Pink , Royal Blue , Green, Black and White … I for sure need to get more of these bags! Which color should I get next?Check out the photoHERE and if you decide to get one for yourself mention "ashes into fashion" to get 20% off :) 
Heels: MartofChina HERE
How cool is my skirt from BellarteClothing HERE... I love the faux leather touch to it, color and the back I just had to share photos from behind lol! 
Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube


A pop of pink is always a good idea… pink is actually my favorite color and I used to never wear it and now I can't seem to take it off! Another thing I can't stop wearing is my new white bag from  MyBag (I have one more look with it this week and I've actually used it everyday since I got it ) comes in Hot Pink , Royal Blue , Green, Black and White … I for sure need to get more of these bags! Which color should I get next?Check out the photoHERE and if you decide to get one for yourself mention "ashes into fashion" to get 20% off :) 
Heels: MartofChina HERE
How cool is my skirt from BellarteClothing HERE... I love the faux leather touch to it, color and the back I just had to share photos from behind lol! 
Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page