I must confess I love wearing overalls, I first wore a pair last year ( HERE) and today I'm rocking a boyfriend pair from Victorias Boutique - HERE !!!
Unfortunately it started poring when we were shooting but here are a few photos we were able to get hope you like them :) also if you follow me on Instagram you might have seen me trying to decide in what color to get in this bag from MyBag which comes in White , Hot Pink , Royal Blue , Green and Black for now I decided in the white but I might go back and get another since its such a perfect bag. What color would you have choose? Check out the photo HERE and if you decide to get one for yourself mention "ashes into fashion" to get 20% off :) Heels: Missguided  HERE 
Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

 I must confess I love wearing overalls, I first wore a pair last year ( HERE) and today I'm rocking a boyfriend pair from Victorias Boutique - HERE !!!
Unfortunately it started poring when we were shooting but here are a few photos we were able to get hope you like them :) also if you follow me on Instagram you might have seen me trying to decide in what color to get in this bag from MyBag which comes in White , Hot Pink , Royal Blue , Green and Black for now I decided in the white but I might go back and get another since its such a perfect bag. What color would you have choose? Check out the photo HERE and if you decide to get one for yourself mention "ashes into fashion" to get 20% off :) Heels: Missguided  HERE 
Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

2 comments

  1. I want your overalls! Great outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are hot. I love how you rock the overalls with heels. Where did you purchase those shoes?

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page