Denim Jacket: Old (similar HERE & HERE
Coca Cola Tee: Lulu*s HERE
Jeans: Accents (more destroyed HERE)
Heels: HERE
I was wearing neon shorts and converse but changed into jeans and heels before dinner in downtown. I feel like the outfit looked way better in person but I can't complain about these photos!!!  I don't know about you but I think cloudy days have the best lighting for photos! 





 Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK 

Denim Jacket: Old (similar HERE & HERE
Coca Cola Tee: Lulu*s HERE
Jeans: Accents (more destroyed HERE)
Heels: HERE
I was wearing neon shorts and converse but changed into jeans and heels before dinner in downtown. I feel like the outfit looked way better in person but I can't complain about these photos!!!  I don't know about you but I think cloudy days have the best lighting for photos! 





 Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK 

1 comment

  1. such a beautiful outfit !

    visit my blog : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page