On Monday, I attended the Crest 3D White + ELLE event at the Joule Hotel here in Dallas. I knew I wanted to wear something white so it was between my new embellished jacket from French Connection and romper from BellarteClothing so I thought why not pair it together. I loved the mix of the textures and how the embellishments of my jacket matched the white of the romper. For my surprise many at the event liked it too … thank you all so much for coming up to say hi and for all the lovely compliments. I was able to meet a few readers and meet many new people GREAT NIGHT! 
(please excuse the blurry photos we shot right before the event right before it got dark :( plus I didn't stop walking around lol ) 

 Jacket: French Connection HERE
Heels: Similar







Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube






 On Monday, I attended the Crest 3D White + ELLE event at the Joule Hotel here in Dallas. I knew I wanted to wear something white so it was between my new embellished jacket from French Connection and romper from BellarteClothing so I thought why not pair it together. I loved the mix of the textures and how the embellishments of my jacket matched the white of the romper. For my surprise many at the event liked it too … thank you all so much for coming up to say hi and for all the lovely compliments. I was able to meet a few readers and meet many new people GREAT NIGHT! 
(please excuse the blurry photos we shot right before the event right before it got dark :( plus I didn't stop walking around lol ) 

 Jacket: French Connection HERE
Heels: Similar







Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube





6 comments

  1. soooo funny last 3 picz)))) like ur look)))) xoxo)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the last pics! so cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your look and your hair! It was so nice meeting you. And, now I'm even more excited I have a new blogger friend to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great style and love your sweet smile

    Royal Wang, i invite you to my blog

    http://www.fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Style,

    Lots of love from Puerto Rico.
    www.NataliaBosch.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey buddy, I ran across this web page from yahoo and start reading several of your other content. They are stunning. V-STAMINA Pleasee continue this great work. Cheers,The article gave us a significant Brainstorm session of all the possibilities we could make use of on our blog.http://www.supplements4help.com/v-stamina/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page