Hello here is another look from the project I've been working on for MyBag Hangbags!!! How amazing is the color of my jumpsuit ? I used to complain how I would never wear my favorite color which is pink … now I can't seem to stop wearing it this is jumpsuit also available in royal blue and black is from Movida Boutique and I loved how the look completly changes just by changing the color in bags and heels! I personally love the all pink and white combo but How do you like it best??? White or Black ? If interested on what I'm wearing don't forget to mention "ashes into fashion" for 20% off from both MyBag and Movida! :) 



 Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK 



 Hello here is another look from the project I've been working on for MyBag Hangbags!!! How amazing is the color of my jumpsuit ? I used to complain how I would never wear my favorite color which is pink … now I can't seem to stop wearing it this is jumpsuit also available in royal blue and black is from Movida Boutique and I loved how the look completly changes just by changing the color in bags and heels! I personally love the all pink and white combo but How do you like it best??? White or Black ? If interested on what I'm wearing don't forget to mention "ashes into fashion" for 20% off from both MyBag and Movida! :) 



 Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK 

1 comment

  1. Werk! Gorgeous and love it more with the pink Valentino's and the white bag!

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page