Denim Jacket: Old (similar HERE & HERE
Top:  Movida (mention "ashesintofashion" for 20% off)
Skirt: Persunmall HERE
Hello, I received a few requests for me to do more looks wearing flats and what better way to begin than with these new sandals I got from Naughty Monkey. I wore these all day then switched it up with heels for dinner with my friends. I absoulty loved the mix of textures of my top and this amazing skirt from Persunmall … I love it so much I just might have to get it in black. I would have done a smaller bag but I sticked with the bigger one to fit my computer in. :) 




Photography my little sister Jennifer Marie 
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
 
Denim Jacket: Old (similar HERE & HERE
Top:  Movida (mention "ashesintofashion" for 20% off)
Skirt: Persunmall HERE
Hello, I received a few requests for me to do more looks wearing flats and what better way to begin than with these new sandals I got from Naughty Monkey. I wore these all day then switched it up with heels for dinner with my friends. I absoulty loved the mix of textures of my top and this amazing skirt from Persunmall … I love it so much I just might have to get it in black. I would have done a smaller bag but I sticked with the bigger one to fit my computer in. :) 




Photography my little sister Jennifer Marie 
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

3 comments

  1. Sweet pictures and a great look - amazing! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    Auf Wolke 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this mix of textures! So chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your skirt is so cute, Ashley! I love the look of it with your cropped top. Such a chic outfit!

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page