Hello from New York!!! Ok! I wish but its not true but I couldn't help to feel like I was standing in the streets of New York on the first and last photo. Anyways I'm so sorry for the lack of posts these past few days but I've been super busy with events and projects! I'm excited to share all these photos from a special project that we have been working on for MyBag Hangbags!!! Check out my "modeling a handbag pose" on photo 2 lol can't wait to share the rest of the photos and more details of what we are doing coming soon.  In the meantime don't forget to mention "ashesintofashion" for 20% off when shopping for new bags. :) 



 Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK 


Hello from New York!!! Ok! I wish but its not true but I couldn't help to feel like I was standing in the streets of New York on the first and last photo. Anyways I'm so sorry for the lack of posts these past few days but I've been super busy with events and projects! I'm excited to share all these photos from a special project that we have been working on for MyBag Hangbags!!! Check out my "modeling a handbag pose" on photo 2 lol can't wait to share the rest of the photos and more details of what we are doing coming soon.  In the meantime don't forget to mention "ashesintofashion" for 20% off when shopping for new bags. :) 



 Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK 

4 comments

  1. Hey there! I really love this look. I met you at the Elle + 3D Crest event earlier this month. You were so sweet and I enjoy following your blog and all of your looks! Just wanted to stop by and say "HI!" and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect Pictures and outfit! You look stunning!
    http://www.weshopinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit <3 <3 <3
    http://www.fashionbyvickyp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit!
    xo,
    Yaudy
    http://yaudycristinafashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page