Maxi Dress: Lulu*s HERE
Since last year I've been determinde to add more dresses and skirts to my wardrobe. I've defiantly added skirts and when it comes to dresses I'm still working on it (I'm such a romper/ jumpsuit kind of girl) so I was so excited to get this MINK PINK maxi dress from Lulus.com because I love the color and print of it. Can't wait to incorporate more dresses any style into my closet. Hope you like it. 
Bag:Ami Clubwear HERE / Sunglasses: Kardashian Kollection




Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE POST






Maxi Dress: Lulu*s HERE
Since last year I've been determinde to add more dresses and skirts to my wardrobe. I've defiantly added skirts and when it comes to dresses I'm still working on it (I'm such a romper/ jumpsuit kind of girl) so I was so excited to get this MINK PINK maxi dress from Lulus.com because I love the color and print of it. Can't wait to incorporate more dresses any style into my closet. Hope you like it. 
Bag:Ami Clubwear HERE / Sunglasses: Kardashian Kollection




Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE POST






1 comment

  1. pretty, love the look :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page