A classic Friday …wearing my new not so new boyfriend jeans ( I know I have like 5 pairs already) but I couldn't resist these Current Elliot (retail price of $209) for only $30 I found at Buffalo Exchange! Paired them with the classics ...a black blouse from BlushBoutique HERE, black ankle strap heels, mini purse and my Ray-bans. It was a sunny then suddenly rainy day well at least it decided to start raining when I was shooting but I still managed to get these few shots … check out my reaction to the rain on the photo below "oh no, no, no , no! " hahaha had to share it. Thank you for reading. Xo 


Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK



 A classic Friday …wearing my new not so new boyfriend jeans ( I know I have like 5 pairs already) but I couldn't resist these Current Elliot (retail price of $209) for only $30 I found at Buffalo Exchange! Paired them with the classics ...a black blouse from BlushBoutique HERE, black ankle strap heels, mini purse and my Ray-bans. It was a sunny then suddenly rainy day well at least it decided to start raining when I was shooting but I still managed to get these few shots … check out my reaction to the rain on the photo below "oh no, no, no , no! " hahaha had to share it. Thank you for reading. Xo 


Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK

7 comments

  1. Perfect demins! Look very chic with those heels. <3
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous outfit. love the heels.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those jeans are awesome. I love this outfit! You look so chic :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a truly very good submit. In theory I'd wish to write like this also - getting time and actual effort to make a good piece of King Size Male Enhancement writing but what can I say I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to obtain some thing done.Nice to become browsing your weblog once more, it continues to be months for me. Nicely this article that ive been waited for so long. I require this article to total my assignment in the school, and it has exact same topic together with your post. Thanks, great share.http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/king-size-male-enhancement/


    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page