Hello, so todays post I was debating in posting or not … first we were in the middle of nowhere and two the sunny weather suddenly got interrupted by this giant cloud. Lucky to even shoot these photos before it started raining like crazy… some came out too warm the others way too dark so despite that hope you enjoys today look. FYI: I was going to take off my "sunglasses" but I really love them with my new tee from Persunmall (HERE) that I just had to keep them on.




Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube



Hello, so todays post I was debating in posting or not … first we were in the middle of nowhere and two the sunny weather suddenly got interrupted by this giant cloud. Lucky to even shoot these photos before it started raining like crazy… some came out too warm the others way too dark so despite that hope you enjoys today look. FYI: I was going to take off my "sunglasses" but I really love them with my new tee from Persunmall (HERE) that I just had to keep them on.




Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

4 comments

  1. These photos are amazing! I'm so impressed, love this look too! X

    www.peexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! Love the look <3
    http://www.weshopinheels.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page