Todays post as you can see is inspired by Kourtney Kardashian… I found this shirt dress that retails for over $100 for only $13 at Buffalo Exchange, my first thought was this older look Kourtney wore a few months ago and I already shot a different look wearing it. My mini yellow bag was an attachment of a super old bag I got at Mybag and heels from MartofChina. I have a folder saved of looks (older and more recent looks) that I would like to recreate but usually only missing 1 item for them. Hopefully my next look will be on Kylie Jenner since I have 2 for her. ( hint waiting on the hat for one and the top for the other :) What celebrities would you like to see next ? 





Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK




Todays post as you can see is inspired by Kourtney Kardashian… I found this shirt dress that retails for over $100 for only $13 at Buffalo Exchange, my first thought was this older look Kourtney wore a few months ago and I already shot a different look wearing it. My mini yellow bag was an attachment of a super old bag I got at Mybag and heels from MartofChina. I have a folder saved of looks (older and more recent looks) that I would like to recreate but usually only missing 1 item for them. Hopefully my next look will be on Kylie Jenner since I have 2 for her. ( hint waiting on the hat for one and the top for the other :) What celebrities would you like to see next ? 





Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK

3 comments

  1. I absolutely love Kourtney's style.
    You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so pretty. the dress looks very pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page