Todays outfit post … one of my favorites! I wore this with my black converse and nude heels throughout the day. During the day I mainly wore my new bomber jacket from MissGuided HERE around my waist and for the movies I put it on... we had a movie night this day where we watched Blended and X-men both I would so recommend! My shorts I went up a size since  I wanted a loose fit from BlushBoutique HERE.




Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

 Todays outfit post … one of my favorites! I wore this with my black converse and nude heels throughout the day. During the day I mainly wore my new bomber jacket from MissGuided HERE around my waist and for the movies I put it on... we had a movie night this day where we watched Blended and X-men both I would so recommend! My shorts I went up a size since  I wanted a loose fit from BlushBoutique HERE.




Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

5 comments

  1. Fascinada con tus fotos, y el look divino como siempre!
    http://www.weshopinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking so cute in this out fit i love your style Gander Mountain Coupon

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute outfit! I love the shorts :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. where did you find your crop top? thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page