A matching suit ! I love love them … especially when they are shorts. I love how easy they are to wear and automatically look very well put together. My dream suit would be in a pink but this striped one is a dream too. If I knew I was going to be shooting on a black wall I would have probably worn a different color bag. My matching short suit if from Persunmall  …blazer HERE ..shorts HERE!




Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube



A matching suit ! I love love them … especially when they are shorts. I love how easy they are to wear and automatically look very well put together. My dream suit would be in a pink but this striped one is a dream too. If I knew I was going to be shooting on a black wall I would have probably worn a different color bag. My matching short suit if from Persunmall  …blazer HERE ..shorts HERE!




Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube


3 comments

  1. looks very good! love it!
    and your body is btw amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore this look! Those shorts are super cute!

    Xo
    Sydney

    http://www.sydneyfactorfashion.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your matching suit!

    -Lookmazing
    blog.lookmazing.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page