On todays outfit I was feeling a bit adventurous … felt I looked extra trendy with my hat since I rarely even own them ( NEED MORE!), a little bit boho with my braid , printed pants and bag... but also felt a bit dull with all the black and the deep shade of red in my pants so I decided brighten it up with the bright red to make the outfit POP! Hope you like. 
Hat MissGuided  HERE/ Pants & Heels: Charlotte Russe / Bag: MyBag





Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK 



On todays outfit I was feeling a bit adventurous … felt I looked extra trendy with my hat since I rarely even own them ( NEED MORE!), a little bit boho with my braid , printed pants and bag... but also felt a bit dull with all the black and the deep shade of red in my pants so I decided brighten it up with the bright red to make the outfit POP! Hope you like. 
Hat MissGuided  HERE/ Pants & Heels: Charlotte Russe / Bag: MyBag





Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK 

4 comments

  1. Gorgeous! Loving the hat on you. Beautiful as always.
    http://www.weshopinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this outfit! Especially the sandals and the print of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ash! Love the look! Would you be able to tell me the name of the shoes you're wearing? I can't seem to find them on the website... Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you ever wondered who posts some of this stuff that you come across? Recently it seems to have become an epidemic, King Size Male Enhancement although it seems to be changing for the better. Do you agree?Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the post. It proved to become Really helpful to me and Im certain to all the commenters right here Its always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained Im certain you had fun writing this post.http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/king-size-male-enhancement/


    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page