I'm obsessed with this shirt dress I found a Buffalo Exchange last week... same one from my Kourtney Kardashian look HERE! I really wanted to wear my gladiators + hat again so I added more black accents to complete the look.  FYI: shot this look right after the rain that only passed by it was actually a sunny day.
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban HERE
Hat HERE & Sandals HERE - MissGuided
Shirt Dress - Buffalo Exchange Similar 
Bag: MyBag 



Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK


I'm obsessed with this shirt dress I found a Buffalo Exchange last week... same one from my Kourtney Kardashian look HERE! I really wanted to wear my gladiators + hat again so I added more black accents to complete the look.  FYI: shot this look right after the rain that only passed by it was actually a sunny day.
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban HERE
Hat HERE & Sandals HERE - MissGuided
Shirt Dress - Buffalo Exchange Similar 
Bag: MyBag 



Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK

2 comments

  1. Love love that shirt-dress! Gorgeous..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The photos came out great!

    xo Naty

    www.aloveaffairwithfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page