Here is todays outfit but since I noticed today was Cheryl Coles birthday I decided to post now instead of tomorrow... perfect timing without planning. These past few days we spent in Mexico for final planning for my sister in laws Quincenera next month. Cant believe how fast time is flying by and this month is officially over, get my outfit details below. Hope you like it. 




 Vest: Dynamite (similar HERE) / Jeans: Missguided HERE / Heels: Shoedazzle / Phone Case HERE

 Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK


 Here is todays outfit but since I noticed today was Cheryl Coles birthday I decided to post now instead of tomorrow... perfect timing without planning. These past few days we spent in Mexico for final planning for my sister in laws Quincenera next month. Cant believe how fast time is flying by and this month is officially over, get my outfit details below. Hope you like it. 




 Vest: Dynamite (similar HERE) / Jeans: Missguided HERE / Heels: Shoedazzle / Phone Case HERE

 Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK

7 comments

  1. I like that iPhone case! You look so chic in this outfit. I love it whenever you do celeb inspired looks :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo soooo chic look!!!! happy july))) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you always look so perfect? haha
    Love all of your inspired looks :)

    http://aimeedarcie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. this look rocks!
    especially the heels are so my style


    Lady-Pa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit and great style, I love the shoes and the waistcoat <3

    http://mariaisonfashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this black & white outfit!
    http://www.weshopinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just chatting with my coworker about this today at Outback steak house. Don't remember how in the world we landed on the topic in truth, King Size Male Enhancement they brought it up. I do recall eating a outstanding fruit salad with cranberries on it. I digress I admire your work , thankyou for all the interesting posts .http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/king-size-male-enhancement/


    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page